Saturday, January 16, 2016

Our Fiancee Visa Interview (K1 and K2 Visa Interview)

My Fiancee Visa Road-map to become Mrs. Edmiston 

Our K1 and K2 (K1-Fiancée Visa with K2- Children) Visa Interview Experience
  Update: Jan. 11, 2016 interview, Jan. 21, 2016 Visa received (8 days from interview)  

  Consular Office: US Embassy Manila Philippines 

Our schedule was January 11, 2016 at 7:30am. I intend to be there by 6:30am but we were caught up in an early morning traffic. Our apartment is just 10 mins. to the Embassy but it took us almost 30 minutes to get there. If you are far from the US Embassy, plan your travel time ahead; traffic are so unpredictable.

We got there before 7:00am and the line was already long for K1/K2. All other line were much longer. Ask the guard where is the K1/K2 line, we stand behind of maybe 60 applicant. All the other longer lines were  for tourist Visa, seafarers and Immigrant Visa.

At exactly 7am the line moved and we line up again as directed. The staffs in Orange uniforms are screening your documents, prepare only:
1. Passport
2. Confirmation of appointment, 1st page only,
3. DS 160 Confirmation page, 1st page only
The staff will attached a sticker at the back of your passport and they will put this on a plastic zip lock. The sticker contains your name and confirmation of appointment number. 

  Note: There was a separate line for K1/K2 applicant, make sure you are in that line. The other lines are for Tourist Visa   and Immigrant Visa.

You will be directed to enter the door and proceed to line up again inside. Here everyone will line up to get a number, the line was too long but they announced that K1/K2 should get out of the line and proceed to Window 2 – so we went ahead of so many Visa applicants. Present your Passport and DS 160 Form – She will attached a number on your DS 160 Form and instruct to drop your DS 160 to Window 38. Our Number is 7051. 

None of the Proof of ongoing relationship
was asked from me. 
I lay-out our photos in word file and made notes
when/ where it was taken and print them in color.
Insert them in a plastic sleeve, fasten so that it can
easily be flipped.  Plastic sleeves are available in
any bookstore.
DO NOT MAKE AN ALBUM.
It will not fit on the slot in the counters.  
Window 38 is inside of the Embassy building itself. Pass the waiting area and go through the door and submit all bags to be checked, walk through the scanner and pick-up your bag. Window 38 is just straight ahead from that entry. In our case, before I could reached Window 38 a staff in Orange uniform took my forms and told us to wait for our numbers to be called outside at the waiting area. We went outside and wait. It was not even more than 5 minutes when they started calling numbers. Our number was called, she instructed us to line up then we were told to proceed to STEP 1 - Biometrics.



STEP 1 - Biometrics
: 1st window, Filipino – submit passports and DS 160, I was asked how many applicants,  my Name, age of my Children and address in US. Asked for 1 photo. My Children were asked of their name and birthday and 1 2x2 photo. The lady asked if I have other names, she said there was another name showing up on her computer so I said it could be my previous name, I had an annulment. I mentioned my previous name but she didn’t say anything after that. Then we were asked to proceed to the Finger Scanning; Chinese American staff – submit passport and Embassy The Embassy Letter with MNL number. You can also screen shot the status of your case from CEAC, print that and bring it to the interview. 

The lady asked for the embassy letter (this is the letter that was sent by US Embassy Manila- Packet 3); they need the letter for the MNL number. If you don’t have the letter  make sure you have any document reference of your MNL Number. Of course I brought my Embassy letter; I brought the sink with me. :) 

She asked me of my name and birthday and asked me to place my right four finger on the scanner, then my left then 2 thumbs. There were illustrations on how to do it so don’t worry. The same procedure for my 2 children. Then we were asked to proceed to STEP 2A.  You will be assigned to A,B,C depending on the ending number of your number. Ours was 7051 so we were assigned to A (0,1,2); B (3,4,5) and so on.. Listen to the instructions where to proceed next so that you will not have to go back and ask again. If you did not hear the instructions (sometimes due to the glass window you cannot hear it clearly) asked again before leaving the counter. They have a mic but some of them are not using it.

Source: Google photos. I made the notes, 
Step 2: A Pre-screening, Filipino staff. It took us 1.5 hours to wait for our turn. I also observed that this is the longest Step during that day. There were only 3 windows open compared to B where all 6 windows are open. I wished we were ending 3. Finally our turn, present your passports and DS 160. She will return your DS 160, she just need to see the number. She will go to get your I-129F file. YES, they have your file. PINK FOLDERS for K1/K2 applicants! J All of the docs you submitted with the I-129F Application is on that folder; all of it.
Prepare to submit the following:
1.       Birth Certificate
2.       Cenomar
3.       NBI, detach the personal copy
4.       Sealed Medical
 All original on PSA/NSO paper.
My kids submitted their Birth Certificate, sealed medical and NBI Clearance (if your Kids are over 16 year old, they need an NBI Clearance). My 19 year old was asked if she is single.
All of these were attached to each of our passports.

I was asked of the following: (she was encoding as we speak)
1.       Name and birthday, my children were asked of the same. Nothing more was asked from them.
2.       Petitioner’s birthday
3.       I was asked if I am single? I answered yes.
4.       Previous Marriage – yes. Asked for my annulment papers. I gave her a photo copy. I did not attached my authenticated MC, she didn't ask for it. 
       She also mentioned that my kids have a different family name (their father's) but     didn't ask anything else. My kids are 19 and 16 years old.
5.   Previous US Visa- Yes, she asked to see my Visa. It was on my old passport so I submitted my old passport. She kept my old passport and attached it my documents.
6.       She also asked if my kids have a US Visa. They don’t, I was asked also if we were denied of a US Visa before. NO, she asked including the kids, I said No.
7.      Previous travel to other countries, and if I stayed or worked in other countries. I said yes we traveled before and mentioned the countries, only tourist and never worked to other countries. She asked same with the kids? I said yes, they have traveled with me.
8.       She saw that I have a previous petition and asked my Priority Date. I mentioned my priority date; I have my Notice of Approval among my files. I know it will come up, so I brought my papers. I have an F2B Petition, my Parents are LPR. My Mom filed for my Petition in 2012. She asked about my parents too. 

Then she examined the PINK Folder.
I looked closely so I saw my I-129 Form, she flipped on the pages and read, there were some post-its with notes she read the notes. She read my fiance’s attachment to I-129F Supplement: Part 2, Question 34a. Then she asked me if my fiancé is in the Military. I answered he was a veteran. It was mentioned on the supplement letter that's why I am sure it was the paper she was reading. She continued browsing and read on the notes. She asked me if I have some photos, I said yes. She said to show it to the CO later- she didn't look at the photos. Then she instructed us to proceed to STEP 3- Oath taking. Passports now are with the PINK folder. I asked if we don’t need anything else. She said No.

STEP 3- Oath Taking, American staff. Show your DS 160 Form, he pulled up the record on the Computer. He asked do you attest that all this information are true to the best of your ability? I answered Yes then asked us to scan our right hand. That’s it for Step 3. He didn’t asked us to read the Oath. Step 3 is super fast. Then he said proceed to STEP 4- INTERVIEW.
Source: Google photos. I made the notes, 
STEP 4- Interview. The moment we are all waiting for. Hahahha.. I am still not nervous, lol. We sit and wait for our turn, there was a line so you just have to sit and move when people are moving. Then the front line will be called to line up. There were several windows open around 8 windows for Step 4, so the line is moving fast. After around 30 minutes we stand to line up. I told my kids to listen on the questions being asked, we are now close to the windows so you can hear all the conversations. I instructed my kids to each just stand on my sides when we are at the windows.

We were standing not more than 5 minutes and it was our turn. J
American CO, Male – I approach and I said good morning. He asked for our number I mentioned our number and show our DS 160.  He stood up and pick up the PINK Folder. Flip it open and asked how are we, I said we are good and ask him how is he. He said, super! Without smiling, I said that's great! He gave me the pamphlet on Domestic Violence. 
  Then he started asking questions: (while encoding)
1.       Name of Fiancé
2.       Ages of K2, my kids answered.
3.       How did you two meet? I answered, when and where we met.
4.       He was typing on his computer.
5.       Tell me more on how you two meet. I answered again with more details.
6.       Was he married before? I said Yes,
7.      Have he visited you before, I said yes and mentioned the dates when my fiancé was here.
8.       What’s his job?  I answered, job and Company.
9.       Asked for Photos: I gave him our Photos, he looked are the first page and flip on the second and returned it back to me.  That was just seconds that he looked at the photos.
10.  So you have a previous petition. I answered yes and told him that my Mom petitioned me and until now it was pending. He looked at the calendar and said, yes it will be pending for a long time.
11.   He went back typing for awhile.
12.    Then he said, Everything looks good, you are approved!
13.    Yayy!! We are so delighted and smiling.
14.    CO - I have no more questions, you may proceed to Step 5.
15.   I thank him and bid him a nice day. Still Not smiling ahahahh. 
Note: the Affidavit of support, tax papers, W2s, letter of intent to marry, proof of ongoing relationship (emails, chat, calls, etc) were not asked from me.

Time check: 11:30am.
STEP 5: The line was Super long! All IV applicants were there and there were only 2 windows open. After awhile then opened 2 more; still so many people are on queue.  
I am not expecting to go to Step 5 becauce I already registered on-line (ustraveldocs) for delivery of passport. After 30 minutes, we approached the window. Showed our DS 160 and she grab the PINK Folder again and scan our documents. She asked if we were done with biometric scan, I said yes; then asked if I registered at ustraveldocs; I said yes. She asked my daughter who is 19 if she is single, she asked her to sign a document/ waiver that she should remain single until she enter US otherwise her visa will be revoked.
She then instructed us that we can go home and our passports will be delivered to the address on my ustraveldocs registration. 

We are Overjoyed!! but starving. We ate breakfast at 5:30am. 

Oh the kids were complaining! They are disappointed that they were not asked of anything! They came prepared and reviewed details about my Fiancé. When I told my fiancé about it – he was laughing out loud. 

The Adventurera has a new Adventure: To be Mrs. Edmiston in the land of the Stars and Stripes! 

Update: Received our Passports/Visa Packet on January 21, 2016. 


Here are what we received: 

1. The Visa Packet. Each on a sealed plastic envelop, inside is the Passport with Visa and a Brown envelope from the Embassy that should not be opened. SEE WARNING- read that before doing anything on your packet. 
The brown envelop as you can see has a triangular cut on side/ corner, you can actually take a peek of what are inside. It contains the I-129 packet we submitted to USCIS, documents submitted to the US Embassy Manila among other docs that I cannot really see what. They returned to me Photos, communication through Viber, calls thru viber and skype logs and fb screen grabs that were attached to the I-129F packet. 





2. Our Passport and Visa ( K1 and 2 K2s) with 6 months validity from our 1st day of Medical.  They also cancelled my B1/B2 Visa which is still valid until 2023. Well I don't need it anymore. 
 


My other Fiance/e Visa related blogs: 
How to take your Foreign Fiance/e to the United States
Our I-129 F Application Process 






128 comments:

  1. Hi. You mentioned that you were previously married, now annulled. Did the consul ask for the finality, court decision..other proof showing that marriage was already annulled? ..coz annulled din po ako. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, at step 2 she asked for a copy of my Annulment papers. I gave her the full set, that includes Certificate of Finality/ Entry of Judgement and the Decision. It was included in our I129F packet but she asked for a copy.

    You also need a CEMAR original from PSA/ NSO.
    My annotated MC was not asked, but I have an NSO/ PSA copy with me in case they asked for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Very Much!
    I'm a K2 following applicant (k1 left for the US few months ago)

    I'd like to ask if you had to memorize your details like case number, uscis reciept number and such prior to the interview?

    Another question maam do you have any idea of what possible questions could be asked to a K2 applicant during the interview?


    Forgive me, for my questions, it's my 1st time and i'm very curious. Most of the details on the internet are about k1 :)


    Thank you very much maam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, most experiences are K1s. I went to the interview with my K2, they were only asked of their names and birthday nothing more.

    on your first question - Case number, receipt number - NO need to memorize but bring a doc with your case number written. You need it in Step 1.

    Now since it will just be you, most questions probably will be like the K1 and related to your mom (sorry I am assuming your mom is the K1). Such as who is your petitioner, his bday, his job - just the basics.. what is your address in the US including zip code, when did your mom left, why you didn't left with your mom. Be prepared to be asked what do you think of your mom's fiance, how they meet and bring some photos- with you on it.

    just be familiar with your petitioner and you will be fine. BTW, make sure to line up with K1s; so if they call on K1s join them. Sometimes they are not calling K2s. During our interview I assisted 2 K2s since it was just them.

    You are welcome, I am glad to help. Just ask if you have more questions:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a relief thank you maam!

    For the Case Number Can I just present the packet sent by my mom to me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Which packet? If it has your name and MNL number that should be fine. Another option is go to CEAC and tract your case using the MNL Number. You will see your name at the bottom with the MNL number (1) at the end. Crop and print that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Packet with My name and my mom's name and the MNL number. I'm not quite familiar with the CEAC though. But I guess i'll be okay with the packet right?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Thank you very much maam i think i'm ready. :)

      Delete
  7. The letter from the embassy, yes that is the exact paper that you should bring. a copy is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, how do you schedule a K1 with a K2 through online? My son will be travelling with me on the US. I havent found anything though on the web on whether there is still a need to schedule my K2 a separate interview date since I plan on bringing him with me on the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Izzie, I scheduled my interview via USTRAVELDOCS. If you don't have an account yet, register on-line.
    When I set up my account, I included my K2. Thus when I made the payment, I encoded all our OR as well. Then I made the appointment schedule. On my Appointment Confirmation my 2 K2s appeared under MRV payments. The confirmation letter was on my name, no need to make a separate appointment for your son.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Question. Does St Luke's get your passport after medical?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! NO, St. Luke's will return your passport. They will only need to see it during the medical process.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi, how many 2x2 pictures are needed for medical and interview all in all? thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Medical 4 pcs and interview 1 pc; total 5pcs 2x2 photos, white background and shirt with collar. St Lukes are asking photos with collared shirt.

      Delete
    2. Medical 4 pcs and interview 1 pc; total 5pcs 2x2 photos, white background and shirt with collar. St Lukes are asking photos with collared shirt.

      Delete
  14. Hello. do you still need to bring your chest x-ray CD from SLEC during the interview for K1 visa at the US embassy?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! No need to bring the Xray CD. JUst the sealed envelop of results. That will be asked in Step 2.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi my interview is tomorrow, do i still need to bring 2x2 photos or its already included in the photos we submitted at SLEC, since i saw that they put 3 pcs 2x2 photos inside the sealed envelope. thanks a lot. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry, saw your question just now. Yes, you need to bring a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi, may i please ask if you filed separate application for your kids as K2 in USCIS or did you just include them when you filled up your I-129F. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am a fiancee of a US Citizen by naturalization whom I have one son but we didn't marry before because he went to US on petition so he need to remain single. Time flies and we just thought that it would be easy to get visa as K petitioner. We already have our case number and about to pay visa fee but I am quite confused because I was advise by the person in charge of processing our papers who is based in US that I don't need to pay two visa fees since my son was not applied as K2 but only as derivative of my K visa. I have learned so much from your blog and I really appreciate your effort for compiling all your experienced because it is such a great help for people who are in need of blow by blow details. Hope to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you need to pay for a separate visa fee to your K2. Also a separate DS-160 form for you and your child which you will need once you have your interview at USEM.

      Delete
  20. Hi. Annulled po ako, I read that NBI clearance needs to have AKA. What did you indicate on your AKA po? I'm so confused. For Example, my married name is Sharon Anne Cuneta Pangilinan. I'm now single, My complete single name is Sharon Anne Gamboa Cuneta. What format should my NBI AKA be? Is it Sharon Anne Cuneta Pangilinan? Or should I still include my mothers maiden name... Sharon Anne Gamboa Cuneta Pangilinan? Thank you ..will wait for your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi! Sorry for the late reply, been busy with the wedding and finally.. I am now Mrs. Edmiston.
    On your AKA use your previous married name, i.e. Family Name: Pangilinan, First: Sharon Anne Middle name:Cuneta

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you, things are clearer now. Thanks so much for helping a lot of people for the K1 visa.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you, really helps. Got my interview done on aug 23 and told that my k1 visa has been approved. She also gave me the small paper on how to register my delivery address. Do i still need to register again? Kasi nung kumuha naman ako ng appointment schedule nilagay ko naman po yung delivery address ko?Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I just saw your post now.. I hope everything goes well..

      Delete
  24. Hello po. Just finished my k-1 interview today and I passed. Ask lng po ako regarding the CFO seminar. Did you have the seminar after or before the interview? What other necessary documents do i need to bring? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! I am sorry I just saw your post now and you must be in US already.. Regards..

      Delete
  25. Hi,

    Thank you for this information. It is very helpful. My biological mother has a pending K1 visa interview. Reading your post gave me more understanding on what the process looks like. I am nervous for her, though, she was married before (fixed for work) that was never annulled due to no contact with the guy. So she has no annulment papers to provide. So idk how it would look like for her when they ask for the papers :\

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi! I am sorry I just saw your message now.. How's your Mom's K1 visa process? Let me know if I can help further.

    ReplyDelete
  27. How long did your K-1 process take?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi! our petitin I129f was approved within 3 weeks. We were not in a hurry due to my work commitments, so delayed our process. From approval you can finish everything in 2-3 months.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi! Will have my interview on Thursday. Were you ask for a newer nbi clearance? Mine will expire on January 2017 & I'm thinking of rescheduling it just because of that. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get a new one now. If you go with that Nbi you have they will not deny you, they will give you a 221g letter asking you to submit a recent one. They normally wanted Nbi that is below 6mos valid.

      Delete
  30. HI.I have upcoming interview on may 15.I am annulled from my previous marriage.I just want to know what is the status in NBI should be with AKA.is it single or annulled?
    And also did you submitted CENOMAR with AKA.im so nervous they will give me 221g.please help.thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
  31. Reading this post made me remember the long process of my K-1 visa, but it was worth it!

    FromPHtoUSA.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great, Thank you for sharing with us. Very nice article & have great information.

    immigration lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello i hope this blog still exist.
    I have some questions about k1 and k2 visas. I am single mom have daughter shes turning 7 her father was American we are not married he left us before i gave birth he didnt acknowledge my daughter birth certificate it written in the back of birth certificate that all information about her father is N/A.now my question is i have new American bf and he want us to petition with k1 k2 visa we are worried during interview if they ask details about the father of my daughter since he is American.what are the questions of k2?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Good work, Well detailed and explained by the author. Hoping that it will inspire more readers. Thank you for sharing this author. Randomly, our company offers Fiancee visa service at a very affordable price, feel free to visit our website if you are interested. Thank you and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Amazing piece. There are so many lessons to be learned from this. Thank you for sharing this kind of work author. Randomly speaking, are you looking for a fiancee us visa cost? Feel free to visit our website. Thank you and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your work is very engaging! Amazing piece and is worth reading and sharing. Hoping for more of this kind of work author. Meanwhile. If you are interested and looking for fiancee visa requirements services feel free to check and visit our site and look for our affordable services. Thank you and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Amazing piece. There are so many lessons to be learned from this. Thank you for sharing this kind of work author. Randomly speaking, are you looking for a K1 process? Feel free to visit our website. Thank you and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow that’s so crazy amazing blogs! It was so unique and it gets me crazy, have you experienced got pretty crazy Fiancee Visa check it now!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Inspiring thoughts of you! I appreciate this much! May I suggest you this Fiancee Visa Processing time you must have a look at it.

    ReplyDelete

  40. There’s a limited article talking about this one, so more likely as readers we will notice how good and effective the writings of an author, and every time I read some good articles I don't hesitate to get sometime and make a comment. This work of yours is really in for me! I just wanna ask if you have some ideas in
    fiancee visa cost? I just need a little help for it. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would recognize that this work of yours relates to
    Fiancee visa requirements is somewhat unique because only few authors are interested regarding societal issues. So for me it's a really good thing to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Here's my blog link re: the process. There are links in there that will take you to the USCIS website with complete instructions and fees.
    Fee- $535. You may pay the fee with a money order, personal check, or cashier’s check. That is the filing in the US only. Other cost will be when your case was forwarded to your home country.. you need to do medical and pay the actual K1 visa. Cost will depends from your local US Embassy. Click the link below to read more.

    http://theadventureraatheart.blogspot.com/2016/01/how-to-take-your-fiancee-to-united.html

    ReplyDelete
  43. My other Fiance/e Visa related blogs:
    How to take your Foreign Fiance/e to the United States - http://theadventureraatheart.blogspot.com/2016/01/how-to-take-your-fiancee-to-united.html

    Our I-129 F Application Process - http://theadventureraatheart.blogspot.com/2016/01/i-129f-petition-application-process.html

    ReplyDelete
  44. Just copy the link and paste in your browser. Or at the bottom of my blog above, there's the actual links.

    Thanks for the complements.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thanks for the appreciation of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I don’t have a fiance but it was a different feeling when I read your work, I feel like I must try to have Fiancee Visa so that I can prove that you are right.

    ReplyDelete
  47. You have an impressive work! This is the information I need to answer lots of question in my mind especially in fiancee visa processing time because I think it's too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Having a long distance relationship is really hard and uncomfortable because you don’t have any assurance if he or she will stay in the circle of love that you build as partners or lovers so this writings about fiancee us visa will be solution to the problem of many.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I never imagined in my life that I will be here in my situation right now that I’m looking for a solution regarding this fiancee visa form because last time I check of myself that I will never do it in my life but seeing this now is somewhat different.

    ReplyDelete
  50. You really have a heart or passion in writing because you enter into my life even though I was just reading your work, How did you know that someone will search for this fiancee visa cost in the future that’s was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I almost read all articles in blogspot but this one is my favorite because I can relate to it since I have to go to Fiancee visa application for my one and only love.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Inspiring thoughts of you! I appreciate this much! May I suggest you this fiancee visa processing time you must have a look at it.

    It was for Superb rate! You have a really nice Idea, May I ask if you have any fiancee visa processing time ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  53. Sometimes I don’t have any amor in reading blogs because I feel bored, but because I was curious about K1 Process I give some time to read and I choose your work and I think that I made the right choice so I thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Every time I saw an article about K1 fiancee petition, I got frustrated because of some thoughts that is not clear to me so I search in google and found this enlightening experience!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Quiet well concept! Two thumbs up for this! Wanna check Spouse Visa this one is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  56. You have an impressive work! This is the information I need to answer lots of questions in my mind especially in fiancee visa processing time because I think it's too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I would recognize that this work of yours relates to
    Fiancee visa requirements is somewhat unique because only few authors are interested regarding societal issues. So for me it's a really good thing to read this one! I’d love to share it with my peer group!

    ReplyDelete
  58. You really have a heart or passion in writing because you enter into my life even though I was just reading your work, How did you know that someone will search for this fiancee visa cost in the future that’s was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I have a short conversation with my friends about this Fiancee visa requirements and I don’t know how to answer his question regarding this, but reading this now is somewhat really helpful and useful because this somehow be an answer for the question of my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I have a short conversation with my friends about this Fiancee visa requirements and I don’t know how to answer his question regarding this, but reading this now is somewhat really helpful and useful because this somehow be an answer for the question of my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  61. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Reading blogs is very beneficial when you are trying to find some relevant information regarding K1 Process or anything. For me I find it helpful I don’t know what is your perspective about it.

    ReplyDelete
  63. You have to be aware of many things to consider about fiancee us visa when you are trying to apply for this one to prevent yourself from the difficulties you may face just to have it, like what the author said in this blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  64. There are some steps that you will encounter in filling out fiancee visa form that’s why you really need to be knowledgeable enough to have a peace of mind when you want to try it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hey, this is mind blowing article! Lately I have been wondering of fiancee visa cost because I make it sure to balance all my accounts and expenses. Thanks a lot because you answer it very clearly!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Once you complete the Fiancee visa requirements you will be qualified for fiancee visa, and It’s really our advantage to read this blog for us to understand everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  67. You don’t need an affirmation to others just to get Fiancee visa application , what you need is to know the reason why you want to get this and seek some help in companies that will help you like bonafide visa. I really admire your work author!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Being in a long distance relationship is really hard, that’s why it’s really helpful to us to have a Fiancee Visa and be with your one and only love as soon as possible and enjoy each company.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Forcing yourself to try things like fiancee us visa is really hard, but if you have a desire to be with your honey pie you should try to have this one and you won’t regret it! Thanks author for realizing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  70. The fact that fiancee visa cost is affordable for you as rich person you won’t think twice to buy it but for those person who doesn’t have enough money and want to save their money for more valuable things, they would really want to just keep it and don’t try to check it out unless they truly love the person they want to spend it!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Fiancee visa requirements is so easy to complete, just remind yourself of the purpose why you want to get this and for whom you want it to give. Thanks for this author!

    ReplyDelete
  72. When you consistently maintain a positive thoughts about Fiancee visa application you will likely find it helpful to you especially if you are applying for it.

    ReplyDelete
  73. The more exciting thoughts about K1 Process, the more interesting it will be, and more people will be encouraged to have this sooner or later, so I suggest that you continue to write good things about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Think of ideas or find some blogs like this to help you in your us visa application so that it will be easy for you to understand everything about it. You made me realize it author! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Quiet well concept! Two thumbs up for this! Wanna check Spouse Visa this one is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  76. There’s a limited article talking about this one, so more likely as readers we will notice how good and effective the writings of an author, and every time I read some good articles I don't hesitate to get sometime and make a comment. This work of yours is really in for me! I just wanna ask if you have some ideas in
    fiancee visa cost? I just need a little help for it. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Are there any circumstances in your life that you want to be with your special someone but you realized that you don’t have fiancee us visa ? and that’s why I look for some help in google and I found it because of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Have positive thoughts about fiancee visa cost and you will surely consider it soon! That’s why I always look for some relevant blogs about it to accept the thoughts regarding this topic. I want to recognized this helpful blogs! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  79. When you heard about something that you are not familiar then you become curious about it, you will find some help like this blogs which about Fiancee visa requirements that was told by my friends which I cannot relate to them yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  80. I almost read all articles in blogspot but this one is my favorite because I can relate to it since I have to go to Fiancee visa application for my one and only love.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Having some good ideas about us visa application is really beneficial for everyone because they might encounter it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Awesome Ee! I’ve been looking for something like this blogs concern about K1 Process, and I found it because of you author, Thanks a lot! .

    ReplyDelete
  83. I tried to find some helpful tips regarding Fiancee Visa and found it in your work. Thanks a lot for this! I am hopeful to see more of your writings.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Last week I was worried about the fiancee visa processing time because I’m super busy with many things, that I am not capable to have time in doing this thing. I was very thankful in reading this blog, it remind me on something.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Couples who need fiancee visa form must see this work of yours, because it contains lots of good knowledge that they can find helpful for them in this matter.

    ReplyDelete
  86. I only have little time in reading blogs so every time I visited sites, I make sure that this will be helpful for me, and now I was looking for blogs about fiancee visa cost because I need it for my cousins. You really got it!

    ReplyDelete
  87. What are the Fiancee visa requirements? This question is really need to answer for the benefit of lots of people who are looking for some significant ideas about this matter.

    ReplyDelete
  88. You are Perfectly well! How nice it is to spot this writings of you, try to have fiancee visa processing time it was also really nice to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  89. It’s really good to read this awesome article! Wanna have some Fiancee Visa, I want to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  90. It was quite amazing to see this kind of article that caught my attention, seems like I was really interested in this topic about fiancee visa processing time. I’m looking forward for more details about this. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  91. I’ve seen in your writings that it seems memorable to you the benefits of fiancee visa form which I think push you to write this ineffable blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  92. I was curious how can I have Fiancee Visa since I needed it as the morning shines, so I just take time to read some blogs and this one gets my eyes because of the headline.

    ReplyDelete
  93. So far, I saw that your optimistic, you must proper chuffed in your kind of writing! There's a lot of things that are not appreciated enough and this one is needed to be emphasized to others, I wonder if you try fiancee visa processing time seems helpful to you?

    ReplyDelete
  94. This is something reason to smile, it lifts up my knowledge about this interesting ideas, it was an awesome day for me! I should share with you this fiancee us visa this will made your day right while your busy doing important matters!

    ReplyDelete
  95. I find it helpful to me when I'm reading this article about fiancee visa form because this was a topic that we consider to be the most topic we must know since we are handling an event regarding this one.

    ReplyDelete
  96. To consider this fiancee visa cost is kinda lot to think but really matter also because I don’t think that I can do it because I’m too busy.

    ReplyDelete
  97. I noticed that Fiancee visa requirementsin this country is really in demand today, so I really consider to have this one on this day.

    ReplyDelete
  98. This is something remarkable and really capable to share this K1 Process article to the person who needs it.

    ReplyDelete
  99. I appreciate how you put an effort for these writings about K1 fiancee petition and I would recognize that you really did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  100. I’m having a conversation with the salesman about Fiancee visa application he tell me that having this one really helpful for a person like, I don’t really see the importance of having this for now but when I read this one, it enlightened me.

    ReplyDelete
  101. Don’t you ever write like this before? Because it looks like that you really care about Fiancee visa application I didn’t want to misconceptualized these things so I just want to recognize this.

    ReplyDelete
  102. I was very happy when I saw this writing of yours about fiancee visa cost since I was looking for some good thoughts about this matter because of my business partner.

    ReplyDelete
  103. Giving sometime in reading blogs like this is kinda a waste of time for me as a busy person but I don’t want to outdated on such matters about fiancee visa form so I really admire you for your passion in writing.

    ReplyDelete
  104. I admit that I really need this one and It was nice to read this matter because I find it really helpful especially to this topic Fiancee Visa I would love to share it with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  105. I was confused if fiancee visa processing time is widely spread in the country, because I don’t know whether what company I can count on it. It’s a super busy country and I thank this blogs for reading some information about this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  106. I’ve seen in your writings that it seems memorable to you the benefits of fiancee us visa which I think push you to write this ineffable blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  107. I found favor in this writings since I was curious about fiancee visa form and this one is kinda relate so I appreciate it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  108. Everything would be better if more people were like you! This article is beneficial for a person like me who is eagerly looking for some good thoughts, I must invite my friends to have a butchers at this. I have K1 fiancee petition for you, I hope you see it as a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  109. Some people want to consider K1 Process but they don’t have any ideas about it, so most probably they will research about it, like what I’m doing right now which lead me to this blog. Thank you author for having a passion in writing!

    ReplyDelete
  110. I was curious how can I have Fiancee Visa since I needed it as the morning shines, so I just take time to read some blogs and this one gets my eyes because of the headline.

    ReplyDelete
  111. You must consider fiancee visa processing time if you are a busy type of person so that it may not affect your time and won’t stress you out regarding on this matter. Thank you for this wonderful blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  112. This was good to read, it’s not really kind an important thing to talk about but somehow matters in it’s own ways, so Im still search for fiancee us visa and I found some relevant ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  113. I admit that I really need this one and It was nice to read this matter because I find it really helpful especially to this topic fiancee visa cost I would love to share it with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  114. So far it was really detailed information and knowledgeable articles that I thought it was about Fiancee visa requirements which I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  115. When I was thinking about Fiancee visa application I really don’t have any idea about it, so my remedy for this is reading blogs and articles that are related to this topic. I highly appreciate your work!

    ReplyDelete
  116. Great article. I really appreaciated.
    Thanks for sharing.

    We have been providing fast and hassle-free Fiancee Visa UK for over more years. Call us today on +44 207 993 5720 for further information.

    Humanitarian Protection UK
    Immigration Lawyers
    Judicial Review

    ReplyDelete
  117. i think i read this more than 5 times already and i still continue to read it as it is very much detailed and gives a bit of confidence. I do have some questions, i am going thru an annulment right now and i want to know how long it took you to get your PSA / Cenomar.
    What is the process after you got the judges decision? where to go next?
    i hope you can answer these as just finished my last annulment hearing last month and was told that it will take a few months for the judges decision. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete