Monday, February 21, 2011

The AdvenTURera as YOU Know it...


.. this is like an introductory post.. my very first on this site.. so you guys get to know me - as i want to be perceived on this Blog World..


..I did try doing blogs before (now, no one can see but me- hehehe..).. This time I want this Blog to be of help to anyone.. i like writing and somehow have a good grip on it over my years of Masters and "Tambay" in the Office.. writing all sorts of reports, research papers and of course business communications... 


.. The ADVENTURERA came from my Nanay.. as mentioned in my site.. when she started seeing my travel pics - she told me Adventurera ka talaga.. parang Tatay mo.. hahahaha.. well I am my Father's DAUGHTER talaga.. the eldest of the 3 siblings.. my Tatay was travelling and had lived in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.... even on an early age.. he traveled and stayed with relatives..went to different schools.. he started during his elementary days pa.. my IDOL indeed- not only for his frugality but for his strong determination to achieve what he wants in life.. 


.. as for myself.. my Tatay Hails from the Visayas (Region VI), I have lived there in my younger years.. my Nanay Originally from Region IVA - a Chabacano speaking City met my Father in Region III - where the US Naval Base was.. I was born there and spent most of my life.. so at an early age.. I went from Central Luzon - to Visayas-back to Central Luzon- then College to Northern Luzon among the Cordilleras (CAR).. and now working in NCR (Head Office) - with Business Operation in Mindanao..I get to travel to Mindanao too... see.. I am my Father's Daughter.. I have gone all the 3 major island groups of the Country.. :) 


..on this site.. you will read my Adventures.. some for work and I maximize to do some site seeings..kahit pa ako lang mag-isa... more of a passion to visit places.. my ultimate dream is to visit Greece.. for the longest time.. I wanted to visit Greece in this lifetime..well that is before I started watching Travel Shows and reading Travel Mags.. now I have several Cities that I wanted to explore.. for now.. I enjoyed wherever my vacay from work will allow me to go :) 


... Read On.. and i hope somehow on my own little Blog.. it can help you in any way.. 


CHEERS!! 
Adventurera ... :) 


PS... BTW - the original ADVENTURERO - my Tatay now lives in San Diego, California (with my Nanay).. another Adventure for him :) being in the Land of Stars and Stipes :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment